Friday, July 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Join Playground Duty for Fill in the Blank Friday!

1. My favorite color is...lime green (sometimes it's hot pink though)


2. My travel destination of choice is...to another country for a new adventure! :)



3. My favorite food is...anything my husband cooks! :)



4. My happy place is...my childhood summer camp, every summer from 3rd grade till 12th.



5. My favorite saying is..."If you sprinkle while you tinkle, be sweet and wipe the seat!" Works with husbands too haha!


6. My dirty little secret is...I lock my door and turn off my classroom light so I can get some work done without any interruptions from co-workers, sorry ya'll!

7. Something friends might say about me is that I...am funny and outgoing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment